We have provided special education schools with Illinois Purchased Care Review Board consultation and report preparation for several years. Following are some of the services we offer:
- Preparation of the Consolidated Financial Report.
- Calculate a projected rate prior to submission of the report to the IPCRB
- Provide a projection of cost median violations and discuss with management how to reduce costs that exceed cost limits.
- If there are differences between enrollment days reported by districts and days reported by your school, we can work with management on reconciling differences with districts.
- Review the current Consolidated Financial report, audit crosswalk, and supplemental schedules.
- Evaluate whether or not costs on the financial statements are being properly reported on the consolidated financial report.
- Review the audit crosswalk to determine if it is understandable and that costs aren't being misclassified by the IPCRB because of the crosswalk.
- Determine if occupancy, support, and administrative cost medians are violated and if so, the resulting loss in rate.
- Rate appeal consultation.
- Provide recommendations on the appeal process.
- Assist management in preparation of appeal schedules and documents.